Thursday, September 1, 2011

O glorious food!

Anyone who knows me...knows that my first love is FOOD!  :)  I can eat all day.  Being born and raised in the Napa Valley I was a bit spoiled when it comes to "good" food.  As soon as I turned 15 I started working in restaurants and my love of food only grew and grew! 

I have to admit these days I prefer to cook at home...not only does it save us money but we get what we want, how we want it; you can find a recipe for just about anything you have in a restaurant and duplicate it.  We've perfected quite a few of our favorites and are more happy enjoying them in our own home, at our own pace...especially since we have a rambunctious little one year old!  Restaurants just aren't the same as they once were before the days of trying to placate a baby!  :)

So yes, this is a craft blog...but undeniably you will find food posts and recipes 'snuck' in here and there!


No comments:

Post a Comment